Find property online with distriktOnline: Estate agents in Sunderland
If you’re selling a house or wishing to buy a home in Sunderland and want to learn more about the area and what’s on offer then distriktOnline – an online estate agent for Sunderland can offer the help and advice you need.
Internet estate agents, distriktOnline, are passionate about helping customers to find houses for sale or sell their home in the North East. We operate with fair and flexible fees and take pride in our extensive knowledge when it comes to buying and selling property in Sunderland. If you’re looking for houses for sale in Sunderland or want to sell your property then get in touch with our team today.
As an online agent with a local focus in Tyne and Wear we strive to make the process of buying or selling a home in Sunderland value for money and simple. We list your home on the major portals Rightmove and Zoopla but we also do a lot more. We actively market your property to our database, we take detailed feedback from every viewing and most importantly we regularly keep you informed every step of the way when it comes to selling your home in Sunderland.
We really want to help you buy or sell your flat or house in Sunderland and we think you’ll be impressed with our service so give us a call on 0191 500 9561 or check out our site at www.distriktonline.co.uk
Buying or selling property in Sunderland? Get help with distriktOnline
Sunderland was once known as the largest shipbuilding town in the world, a deeply industrial and industrious town that brought in money and jobs through its coal mining operations. These days the noise of heavy industry has quietened but Sunderland remains full of life thanks to a popular shopping centre, top-flight football club and a varied arts and performance schedule which takes place throughout the year. It’s also a centre for exciting new businesses thanks to its focus on digital and technology start-ups.
If you have any other questions about Sunderland or the property market in the city then the distriktOnline team are here to answer your questions.
distriktOnline have trawled through Rightmove (May 2016) to identify some of the most desirable, average priced and investor/first time buyer properties you could expect to find in Sunderland.
We’ve broken this down into flat/apartment, semi-detached, detached, terraced house and bungalow for each of these categories.
The Top 5 properties in Sunderland are…
- Queen Alexandra Rd | SR2-9 | Flat/apartment | 3 Bed | £295,000 Asking Price | £99,848 Average Price
- The Fold | SR3-2 | Semi | 5 Bed | £430,000 Asking Price | £151,556 Average Price
- Shields Rd | SR6-8 | Detached | 7 Bed | £1,250,000 Asking Price | £212,167 Average Price
- Bromarsh Ct | SR6-0 | Terraced | 2 Bed | £250,000 Asking Price | £144,692 Average Price
- Whitburn Rd | SR6-8 | Bungalow | 7 Bed | £999,950 Asking Price | £116,301 Average Price
The Top 5 Properties in Sunderland based on average asking price are…
- Swan House | SR2-8 | Flat/property | 2 Bed | £97,950 Asking Price | £99,848 Average Price
- Trevarren Dr | SR2-0 | Semi | 3 Bed | £150,000 Asking Price | £151,556 Average Price
- Cornhill Rd | SR5-1 | Detached | 4 Bed | £150,000 Asking Price | £212,167 Average Price
- Shakespeare Terr | SR2-7 | Terraced | 4 Bed | £142,500 Asking Price | £144,692 Average Price
- Moreland St | SR4-6 | Bungalow | 2 Bed | £114,950 Asking Price | £116,301 Average Price
The Top 5 properties for investors and first time buyers in Sunderland are…
- Fordfield Rd | SR4-0 | Flat/apartment | 2 Bed | £32,500 Asking Price | £99,848 Average Price
- Westport Close | SR5-5 | Semi | 3 Bed | £59,950 Asking Price | £151,556 Average Price
- Alnwick Rd | SR3-3 | Detached | 2 Bed | £90,000 Asking Price | £212,167 Average Price
- Queensbury St | SR4-7 | Terraced | 3 Bed | £25,000 Asking Price | £144,692 Average Price
- Collingwood St | SR5-2 | Bungalow | 1 Bed | £25,000 Asking Price | £116,301 Average Price
Schools in Sunderland
Primary Schools in Sunderland
is a community funded school with an Ofsted rating of 2. It has 436 pupils from the age of 3 to 11. Level 4 results were 94%, Level 5 28%, Key Stage 2 good at 30.0.
is a community funded school with an Ofsted rating of 2. There are 296 pupils from the age of 3 to 11. Level 4 results were 81%, Level 5 13%, Key Stage 2 was ranked as average at 28.3.
Secondary schools in Sunderland
is an academy with an Ofsted rating of 1. There are 1,287 pupils from 11 to 18. GCSE results were 67%, A level results 93%.
is an independent school with 287 pupils from the age of 11 to 19. GCSE results were 74% and A level 91%.
is an academy with an Ofsted 2 rating. There are 1,054 pupils from the age of 11 to 18. GCSE results were 61%.
is a community funded school with an Ofsted rating of 4. There are 683 pupils from 11 to 16. GCSE results were 52%.
Sunderland is increasing in stature as a centre for music and the arts so there’s always something going on that will suit any taste. Live music is a staple of several of the city centre’s nightspots with interesting venues like Sunderland Minster proving ever more popular for intimate gigs. There’s also the world-famous National Glass Centre just across the bridge and of course The Stadium of Light, the home of Sunderland AFC, is on the edge of town for those seeking the excitement of a passionate football match. And don’t forget Sunderland’s Empire Theatre, we’ve seen some fantastic shows here.
Sell my house in Sunderland
If you are looking to sell your house online in Sunderland then get in touch with distriktOnline to make the process as simple and painless as possible. As a thriving, vibrant and diverse city, Sunderland is a popular destination for buyers. If, however, we don’t succeed in selling your home then you want pay any fees. We can’t say fairer than that.