distriktOnline: Your Local Fulwell Estate Agent
If you are looking for houses for sale in Fulwell then distriktOnline – an online estate agent for Fulwell are the experts you need to speak to.
At distriktOnline we will make sure you can find the right house for sale in Fulwell and we’re confident we can help. If you are selling your home then we will do all we can to ensure a smooth and quick sale. We pride ourselves on our level of communication and honesty.
Our fees are fair and flexible so speak to our expert team today.
See what’s on offer on our website today, dial 0191 500 9561 or SEND US AN EMAIL HERE to get started.
Get expert advice when buying or selling property in Fulwell
Originally a farming village, Fulwell today is a mostly residential area. Remnants of its agricultural past remain in the form of three windmills including Fulwell Mill which dates back to the 19th Century. Housing in Fulwell is extremely varied with a large amount of Victorian houses sitting in the south whilst the northern regions are mostly semi-detached, wartime and post-war houses.
As you can see, there are plenty of fantastic houses and flats for sale in Fulwell so get in touch with distriktOnline, the online estate agents to find out more.
distriktOnline have trawled through Rightmove (May 2016) to identify some of the most desirable, average priced and investor/first time buyer properties you could expect to find in Fulwell.
We’ve broken this down into flat/apartment, semi-detached, detached, terraced house and bungalow for each of these categories.
The Top 5 properties in Fulwell are…
- The Close | SR6-7 | Flat/apartment | 2 Bed | £320,000 Asking Price | £134,594 Average Price
- The Square | SR6-8 | Semi | 5 Bed | £550,000 Asking Price | £197,262 Average Price
- Newcastle Rd | SR5-1 | Detached | 4 Bed | £310,000 Asking Price | £378,680 Average Price
- Neale St | SR6-9 | Terraced | 3 Bed | £155,000 Asking Price | £155,858 Average Price
- Rockville | SR6-9 | Bungalow | 3 Bed | £230,000 Asking Price | £239,631 Average Price
The Top 5 Properties in Fulwell based on average asking price are…
- Sycamore Lodge | SR5-1| Flat/apartment | 3 Bed | £119,950 Asking Price | £134,594 Average Price
- Dykelands Rd | SR6-8 | Semi | 4 Bed | £179,950 Asking Price | £197,262 Average Price
- Broomshields Cl | SR5-1 | Detached | 4 Bed | £199,950 Asking Price | £378,680 Average Price
- Bower St | SR6-8 | Terraced | 3 Bed | £150,000 Asking Price | £155,858 Average Price
- Newcastle Rd | SR5-1 | Bungalow | 2 Bed | £155,000 Asking Price | £239,631 Average Price
The Top 5 properties for investors and first time buyers in Fullwell are…
- Sycamore Dr | SR5-1 | Flat/apartment | 3 Bed | £119,950 Asking Price | £134,594 Average Price
- Viewforth Terr | SR5-1 | Semi | 3 Bed | £125,000 Asking Price | £197,262 Average Price
- Broomsfield Cl | SR5-1 | Detached | 4 Bed | £199,950 Asking Price | £378,680 Average Price
- Sea Rd | SR6-9 | Terraced | 3 Bed | £99,950 Asking Price | £155,858 Average Price
- Annie St | SR6-9 | Bungalow | 1 Bed | £89,950 Asking Price | £239,631 Average Price
Schools in Fulwell
Primary schools in Fulwell
is a community funded school with an Ofsted rating 1. There are 348 pupils from 7 to 11 years old. Level 4 results were 93%, Level 5 33%, the Key Stage 2 rating was good at 30.2.
is a community funded school with an Ofsted rating 2. There are 194 pupils from the age of 3 to 11. Level 4 results were 95%, Level 5 32%, Key Stage 2 was rated good at 30.3.
is an academy with an Ofsted 3 rating. There are 409 pupils from 3 to 11. Level 4 results were 86%, Level 5 results 31% and Key Stage 2 rated at good at 30.7.
is an academy with an Ofsted 1 rating. There are 359 pupils from the age of 3 to 7. No results shown for Level 4, 5 or Key Stag 2.
Secondary schools in Fulwell
is an academy with a rating of 2 from Ofsted. There are 892 pupils from the age of 11 to 16. GCSE results were 58%.
is an academy with an Ofsted rating of 3. There are currently 543 pupils from 11 to 16. GCSE results were 26%.
The former county parish of Fulwell is near the boundary between Sunderland and South Tyneside and as such it has become popular with those commuting to either area. Its proximity to South Tyneside and the centre of Sunderland means it’s perfectly placed for travelling the short distance needed to take advantage of various events and activities.
Sell my house in Fulwell
If you’re looking to sell property online in Fulwell then talk to distriktOnline. We’re specialists in selling houses in the North East and we take pride in the fairness and flexibility of our fees. Better yet, you won’t have to pay a thing until we sell your house and when we do it will only cost £695 inc VAT.