distriktOnline – Hebburn estate agents
If you’re looking to buy a house or want to sell a property in Hebburn then distriktOnline – an internet estate agent for Hebburn are here to give you all the advice and support we can to help you with your property needs.
For advice on properties for sale in Hebburn or if you are searching for houses for sale in South Tyneside then you’ve come to the right place. As well as offering options for homes and flats for sale in Hebburn our team can tell you anything you need to know about the area, or if you want to sell your home online, then we offer low, flexible fees.
Visit our website, SEND US AN EMAIL HERE, or call us on 0191 500 9561 today to find out what’s on offer.
If you’re thinking of buying a property or selling a house in Hebburn, talk to distriktOnline
Nestled in the heart of South Tyneside, Hebburn is a small town with a lot of heart, It also has a rich history with legends of Viking longboats crashing into the south bank of the Tyne at Hebburn.
During the 14th century a Peel Tower dominated the sky line, and, amazingly, a portion of it still stands today. Like many places in the area, Hebburn eventually became a hub for the local coal mining concern.
Today Hebburn is a quiet, suburban area that offers excellent commuter links to the rest of South Tyneside including South Shields and North East cities such as Newcastle, Gateshead and Sunderland.
There are some fantastic houses for sale and flats for sale in Hebburn so get in touch with distriktOnline, the online estate agents to find out more.
distriktOnline have trawled through Rightmove (May 2016) to identify some of the most desirable, average priced and investor/first time buyer properties you could expect to find in Hebburn.
We’ve broken this down into flat/apartment, semi-detached, detached, terraced house and bungalow for each of these categories.
The Top 5 properties in Hebburn are…
- Alfred St | NE31-1 | Flat/Apartment | 2 Bed | £95,000 Asking Price | £69,734 Average Price
- Craddock Ave | NE31-2 | Semi | 3 Bed | £225,000 Asking Price | £126,377 Average Price
- The Maples | NE31-2 | Detached | 5 Bed | £319,995 Asking Price | £222,756 Average Price
- St Nicholas Way | NE31-1 | Terraced | 3 Bed | £169,950 Asking Price | £105,832 Average Price
- St Johns Ave | NE31-2 | Bungalow | 2 Bed | £199,950 Asking Price | £151,628 Average Price
The Top 5 Properties in Hebburn based on average asking price are…
- Victoria Rd West | NE31-1 | Flat/apartment | 2 Bed | £67,000 Asking Price | £69,473 Average Price
- Blue House Rd | NE31-2 | Semi | 2 Bed | £126,377 Asking Price | £126,377 Average Price
- Olwin Dr | NE31-1 | Detached | 4 Bed | £222,756 Asking Price | £222,756 Average Price
- The Cornfields | NE31-1 | Terraced | 2 Bed | £105,832 Asking Price | £105,832 Average Price
- Marina View | NE31-1 | Bungalow | 1 Bed | £151,628 Asking Price | £151,628 Average Price
The Top 5 properties for investors and first time buyers in Hebburn are…
- Victoria Rd East | NE31-1 | Flat/apartment | 2 Bed | £45,000 Asking Price | £69,473 Average Price
- Jervis St | NE31-2 | Semi | 2 Bed | £79,950 Asking Price | £126,377 Average Price
- Glen Court | NE31-2 | Detached | 3 Bed | £79,950 Asking Price | £222,756 Average Price
- Parliament St | NE31-1 | Terraced | 2 Bed | £141,995 Asking Price | £105,832 Average Price
- Agincourt | NE31-1 | Bungalow | 2 Bed | £129,950 Asking Price | £151,628 Average Price
Schools in Hebburn
Need some information on schools in Hebburn? Here we provide a list of both primary and secondary schools.
Primary Schools in Hebburn
Valley View Primary School in Hebburn is an Ofsted 1 rated primary school for 3-11 years-olds.
Keelman’s Way School in Hebburn is a foundation special school for children with special needs.
Hebburn Lakes Primary School in Hebburn is a mixed gender school for children aged between 3-11 years-olds. It has an Ofsted report score of 1.
St Matthews Roman Catholic Voluntary Aided School in Jarrow near Hebburn is an Ofsted 1 rated school for 4-11 year-olds of mixed gender.
St Oswalds CoE Primary School in Hebburn is a mixed gender school for 5-11 years-olds with an Ofsted report score of 2.
St James Roman Catholic Primary School is a voluntary aided school for pupils of mixed gender. It has an Ofsted report score of 2.
Bede Burn Primary School near Hebburn is just below the national average for pupils achieving Level 4 in reading, writing and maths. It has been rated 2 by Ofsted.
Toner Avenue Primary school in Hebburn has an Ofsted report score of 3 and is below the national average for pupils achieving Level 4 in reading, writing and maths.
Secondary Schools in Hebburn
St Josephs Catholic Academy in Hebburn is an Ofsted 2 rated academy for pupils aged between 11-18. It’s well above the national average for students achieving three A levels between grades A* and C.
Hebburn Comprehensive School
Hebburn Comprehensive School is a mixed gender school for pupils aged between 11-16. It has an Ofsted score of 2.
Hebburn is a town that should appeal to sports and athletics enthusiasts as Monkton Stadium is the home of Jarrow and Hebburn Athletic Club. A stadium with a proud history, runners who have tread the ground there include Brendan Foster, David Sharpe and Steve Cram.
Sell my house in Hebburn
If you want to sell your house in Hebburn then distriktOnline can make the process simple. Hebburn is popular with families and those new to the property ladder but if we don’t sell your home then we can guarantee that you won’t pay any fees when you take advantage of our incredibly low introductory offer. Sounds fair to us.