Find properties with distriktOnline – your online estate agents in Forest Hall!
If you’re buying a new home or looking to sell property in Forest Hall then distriktOnline – the online estate agent for Forest Hall – could hold the key to getting the best deal for you.
If you’re ready to sell your home in Forest Hall or you’re looking to buy a house in Forest Hall, we can look at your options for houses for sale and flats for sale to suit all budgets and tastes.
Our fees are flexible and fair, and our team knows and understands the local area, so if you want to sell your house online or view property in Forest Hall, you know who to call.
Get advice and help when buying or selling a home in Forest Hall with distriktOnline
Forest Hall, a village near Benton, is a suburb of the city of Newcastle and is a large and peaceful residential area with lots of great houses and access to amenities.
Let’s take a look at some of the amazing properties in Forest Hall and see where the best streets in Forest Hall are.
The Top 5 properties in Forest Hall are…
- Christ Church | NE12-9 | Flat/apartment | 1 Bed | £93,958 Asking Price | £93,958 Average Price
- Great Lime Rd | NE12-7 | Semi | 5 Bed | £170,788 Asking Price | £170,788 Average Price
- Landsdowne Rd | NE12-9 | Detached | 7 Bed | £299,739 Asking Price | £299,739 Average Price
- Forest Ave | NE12-9 | Terraced | 4 Bed | £146,096 Asking Price | £146,096 Average Price
- Park Dr | NE12-9 | Bungalow | 4 Bed | £359,950 Asking Price | £218,724 Average Price
The Top 5 Properties in Forest Hall based on average asking price are…
- Elmcroft Rd | NE12 | Flat/apartment | 2 Bed | £90,000 Asking Price | £93,958 Average Price
- Forest Gate | NE12-9 | Semi | 3 Bed | £160,00 Asking Price | £170,788 Average Price
- Clousden Grove | NE12-7 | Detached | 4 Bed | £285,950 Asking Price | £299,739 Average Price
- Forest Gate | NE12-9 | Terraced | 3 Bed | £149,950 Asking Price | £146,094 Average Price
- Wensleydale Dr | NE12-7 | Bungalow | 2 Bed | £169,950 Asking Price | £218,724 Average Price
The Top 5 properties for investors and first time buyers in Forest Hall are…
- Boston Court | NE12 | Flat/apartment | 2 Bed | £69,950 Asking Price | £93,958 Average Price
- Rocket Way | NE12-9 | Semi | 4 Bed | £84,950 Asking Price | £170,788 Average Price
- Granville Dr | NE12-9 | Detached | 3 Bed | £215,000 Asking Price | £299,739 Average Price
- Landsdowne Rd | NE12-9 | Terraced | 2 Bed |£87,500 Asking Price | £146,096 Average Price
- Earlington Court | NE12-9 | Bungalow | 2 Bed | £135,000 Asking Price | £218,724 Average Price
Schools in Forest Hall
Searching for schools in Forest Hall? Let’s have quick-fire look at them!
Primary Schools in Forest Hall
Located near Forest Hall, this school has an Ofsted rating of 1 and caters for 3-11 year-olds of mixed gender.
This primary school located near Forest Hall is Ofsted 1 rated and over 90% of pupils achieve Level 4 in reading, writing and maths.
Bailey Green Primary School, near Forest Hall, has 477 pupils of mixed gender. It has an Ofsted report score of 1.
Holystone Primary School near Forest Hall is a mixed gender community school with an Ofsted score of 1.
Benton Dene Primary School near Forest Hall sees 90% of pupils achieve Level 4 in reading, writing and maths and has an Ofsted score of 1.
Amberley Primary School near Forest Hall, is a mixed gender foundation school for 3-11 year-olds with an Ofsted score of 1.
This school in Longbenton, near Forest Hall has an Ofsted report score of 2 where 95% of pupils get Level 4 or above in writing, reading and maths.
This school in Longbenton, near Forest Hall, is an Ofsted 2 rated school with 208 pupils.
Forest Hall Primary school in Forest Hall has an Ofsted score of 2 where over 80% of pupils reach Level 4 or above in reading, writing and maths.
Secondary Schools in Forest Hall
Based near Forest Hall, this Ofsted 1 rated Academy is a mixed gender institution for 9-13 year-olds.
Located near Forest Hall, this independent school has a 95% success rate when it comes to pupils achieving 5 GCSEs Grade A to C.
GOSFORTH CENTRAL MIDDLE
With 503 pupils and an Ofsted score of 2, this school is for mixed gender students in Gosforth.
Based near Forest Hall, this school caters for 480 pupils of mixed gender and was rated with a score of just 3 by Ofsted.
A school for boys in Newcastle, this institution near Forest Hall sees 89% of pupils get 5 GCSEs grades A to C.
LONGBENTON COMMUNITY COLL
This school in Longbenton, near Forest Hall is for 11-18 year-olds of mixed gender and sees almost 60% of pupils get 5 GCSEs grade A to C. It has an Ofsted score of 2.
GEORGE STEPHENSON HIGH
This school in Newcastle, near Forest Hall, is a mixed gender school for 11-18 year-olds with an Ofsted score of 1.
Transport in Forest Hall
With frequent buses through its village centre, Forest hall is only a 15 minute bus ride from Newcastle. Benton Metro station is less than a mile from the area’s centre and connects travellers to the rest of Tyne and Wear.
Leisure in Forest Hall
Forest Hall boasts lots of pubs and restaurants and also come with a shopping centre. The shopping centre in Forest Hall has an excellent selection of eateries, food outlets, shops, a health centre and two supermarkets.
Want to buy or sell a home in Forest Hall, try distrikOnline, we’re committed to outstanding service and value for money.
Call us today on 0191 253 6006.