distriktOnline – your online estate agents in Low Fell
Buying property or selling a house in Low Fell? Want more information on the area? Well, distriktOnline – a Low Fell estate agent is here to help.
We are an online estate agent with extremely affordable and flexible options for selling homes in Gateshead and Tyne and Wear.
Our team are on hand to offer advice and information about Low Fell and the property market in this area. And the best part? We provide super low and flexible fees. If you’re looking for homes for sale in Low Fell or wanting to sell your house online then speak to distriktOnline today and we’ll try our best to get you what you need.
For information about a new Low Fell, Estate Agent visits the distriktOnline website, call us on 0191 253 6006 or SEND US AN EMAIL HERE
Get advice when buying or selling a home in Low Fell with distriktOnline
One of the larger villages that make up the suburbs of Gateshead, Low Fell continues to grow. Once the home of wealthy individuals who built villas to escape the industrial grime and noise of Newcastle, Low Fell has since developed and cultivated a village atmosphere that still suits those who wish to remove themselves from the day to day life of the city and larger towns.
We at distriktOnline think it’s important you know as much as possible about an area before deciding to look for houses for sale. Our team of North East experts are always on hand to give you more information about the North East so contact distriktOnline today and find out more about Low Fell.
distriktOnline have trawled through Rightmove (May 2016) to identify some of the most desirable, average priced and investor/first-time buyer properties you could expect to find in Low Fell.
We’ve broken this down into flat/apartment, semi-detached, detached, terraced house and bungalow for each of these categories.
The Top 5 properties in Low Fell are…
- Otterburn Gardens | NE9-6 | Flat/apartment | 3 Bed | £245,000 Asking Price | £100,032 Average Price
- Eighton Banks | NE9-6 | Semi | 3 Bed | £435,000 Asking Price | £176,317 Average Price
- South Dene Mews | NE9-6 | Detached | 4 Bed | £700,000 Asking Price | £319,901 Average Price
- Kells Lane | NE9-5 | Terraced | 4 Bed | £310,000 Asking Price | £146,110 Average Price
- Brackendene Drive | NE9-6 | Bungalow | 4 Bed | £450,000 Asking Price | £208,577 Average Price
The Top 5 Properties in Low Fell based on average asking price are…
- Robson St | NE9-4 | Flat/apartment | 1 Bed | £79,950 Asking Price | £100,032 Average Price
- Saltwell Road South | NE9-6 | Semi | 4 Bed | £160,000 Asking Price | £176,317 Average Price
- Lamb Crescent | NE9-6 | Detached | 3 Bed | £230,000 Asking Price | £319,901 Average Price
- Fullerton Place | NE9-5 | Terraced | 3 Bed | £99,950 Asking Price | £146,110 Average Price
- Clowdene Bank | NE9-6 | Bungalow | 2 Bed | £195,000 Asking Price | £208,577 Average Price
The Top 5 properties for investors and first time buyers in Low Fell are…
- Saltwell Rd South | NE9-6 | Flat/apartment | 1 Bed | £69,950 Asking Price | £100,032 Average Price
- Grisdale Gdns | NE9-6 | Semi | 3 Bed | £90,000 Asking Price | £176,317 Average Price
- Dartmouth Ave | NE9-6 | Detached | 3 Bed | £200,000 Asking Price | £319,901 Average Price
- Dean Street | NE9-5 | Terraced | 2 Bed | £105,000 Asking Price | £146,110 Average Price
- Church Rd | NE9-5 | Bungalow | 2 Bed | £134,950 Asking Price | £207,577 Average Price
Schools in Low Fell
Primary Schools in Low Fell
is a voluntary aided school with an Ofsted rating of 1. The schools caters for 4 to 11 year olds and currently has 210 pupils. The school achieved 93% at level 4 and 41% at level 5. Key stage average was rated good at 30.6.
is community funded with an Ofsted rating of 1. The school caters for 3 to 11 years with 305 pupils. The school achieved 90% at level 4 and 19% at level 5, key stage 2 was average at 28.9.
is a community funded school with an Ofsted rating of 1. The school currently has 417 pupils from 4 to 11 years old. Level 4 achieved 90% and level 5 was 33%. The key stage average scored 29.7 rating the school good.
is a community funded school with an Ofsted score of 2. The school caters for 3 to 11 year olds and there are 351 pupils. Level 4 results were 74% and level 5 10%. The key stage 2 average was 28.0 which equates to an average score.
is a community funded school with an Ofsted rating of 1. Level 4 results were 74% and level 5 were 10%. Key stage 2 results were average at 28.0.
is a community funded school with an Ofsted rating of 2. Level 4 results achieved were 70% with level 5 at 10%. The key stage 2 results achieved were average at 28.3.
Secondary schools in Low Fell
is a City Technical College and has an Ofsted rating of 1. The college presently has 1,248 pupils from the age of 11 to 18 years. GCSE and A level results achieved an impressive 85%.
is an academy with an Ofsted rating of 1. The school has 1,285 pupils from the age of 11 to 18. GCSE results were 74% and A level 51%.
is an academy with an Ofsted rating of 3, it currently has 557 pupils from 11 to 16 years old. GCSE results were 50% and A level 55%.
is an academy and has no Ofsted rating. There are currently 557 pupils from the age of 11 to 16.
If spending time in a cosy, traditional public houses is your ideal way to pass the evening then you’re spoilt for choice in Low Fell. The suburb is home to a number of beautiful pubs so why not settle in with friends for a refreshing glass of ale and watch the evening disappear.
Sell my house in Low Fell
Talk to distriktOnline if you would like to sell your home in Low Fell online, we’re specialists in selling homes in Gateshead and Tyne and Wear and offer very fair and flexible rates, and if we don’t sell your home then you won’t pay a penny.