Online estate agents in Gateshead – distriktOnline
If you’re considering selling your house or buying a home in Gateshead then distriktOnline – an online estate agent in Gateshead is here to provide you with an all new fair and flexible approach.
Our friendly, knowledgeable team can help you sell a house in Gateshead and we can do this by offering low fees and great service. We also try to offer impartial advice on why the area is such a great place to live and work. We’re the local online estate agent in the North East and we love it up here.
Whether you’re looking to sell your house or buy a home for sale in Gateshead then distriktOnline wants to help you get the information you need, so get in touch today.
Visit our website, call us on 0191 253 6006 or SEND US AN EMAIL HERE to find out more about distriktOnline in Gateshead.
Buying or selling property in Gateshead? distriktOnline can help
More industrial than Newcastle, Gateshead is home to several large retail centres and business parks whilst also providing easy access to other towns and cities in the North East. As such, it’s become something of a haven for commuters who don’t wish to travel too far to work in Newcastle.
A town, as opposed to a city such as Newcastle on the other side of the Tyne, Gateshead and surrounding areas, can often be relied upon to offer some fantastic properties at lower prices. Contact distriktOnline today to find out more.
distriktOnline have trawled through Rightmove (May 2016) to identify some of the most desirable, average priced and investor/first-time buyer properties you could expect to find in Gateshead.
We’ve broken this down into flat/apartment, semi-detached, detached, terraced house and bungalow for each of these categories.
The Top 5 properties in Gateshead are…
- Baltic Quay Penthouse | NE8-3 | Flat/apartment | 3 Bed | £795,000 Asking Price | £108,056 Average Price
- Redgrave Close | NE8-3 | Semi | 5 Bed | £175,000 Asking Price | £122,940 Average Price
- Renforth Close | NE8-3 | Detached | 5 Bed | £275,000 Asking Price | £198,103 Average Price
- Saltwell View | NE8-4 | Terraced | 5 Bed | £300,000 Asking Price | £138,172 Average Price
- East Park rd | NE9-5 | Bungalow | 3 Bed | £395,000 Asking Price | £120,000 Average Price
The Top 5 Properties in Gateshead based on average asking price are…
- Woodbine Street | NE8-1 | Flat/apartment | 4 Bed | £90,000 Asking Price | £108,056 Average Price
- Abbeyfield Close | NE8-2 | Semi | 2 Bed | £120,000 Asking Price | £122,940 Average Price
- Cobden Terrace | NE8-3 | Detached | 4 Bed | £170,000 Asking Price | £198,103 Average Price
- Sedgewick Park | NE8-1 | Terraced | 3 Bed | £124,950 Asking Price | £138,172 Average Price
The Top 5 properties for investors and first time buyers in Gateshead are…
- Howard St | NE8-3 | Flat/apartment | 2 Bed | £36,000 Asking Price | £108,056 Average Price
- Miltoood at 30.5.n Square | NE8-3 | Semi | 3 Bed | £75,000 Asking Price | £122,940 Average Price
- King Street | NE8-2 | Detached | 3 Bed | £117,500 Asking Price | £198,103 Average Price
- Rawling Rd | NE8-4 | Terraced | 2 Bed | £82,950 Asking Price | £138,172 Average Price
Schools in Gateshead
Primary schools in Gateshead
is a community funded school with an Ofsted rating of 1 for pupils from 3 to 11 years old, there are currently 302 pupils. Level 4 results were 84% and level 5 18%, the Key Stage 2 result was average at 28.7.
is a voluntary aided school and has an Ofsted rating of 1. Currently there are 220 pupils from the age of 3 to 11 years. Level 4 results were 85% and level 5 35%. The Key Stage 2 outcome was good at 30.5.
is a community funded school with an Ofsted rating of 2. There are 240 pupils from the age of 3 to 11. The Level 4 result was 67% and level 5 was 4%. Key stage 2 was scored at 26.1 making it average.
is a community funded school with an Ofsted rate of 2. Level 4 results were 74% and level 5 13%. The school currently has 314 pupils from the age of 3 to 11. Key stage 2 was average at 28.4.
Secondary schools in Gateshead
is a City Technical College and has an Ofsted rating of 1. There are currently 1,248 pupils from the age of 11 to 18. GCSE an A level results were both 85%.
is an academy converter school. There are 1,285 pupils from the age of 11 to 18 The school has an Ofsted rate of 1. GCSE results were 74% and A level 51%.
is an academy converter school with an Ofsted rate of 3. There are 1,041 pupils from the age of 11 to 18. GCSE results were 50% and A level results 55%.
Much like it’s neighbour across the river Tyne, Gateshead has undergone a cultural renaissance in recent times. The quayside alone is home to The Sage and The Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art. The former is a truly world class music venue which has hosted huge stars of every genre and is home to the Royal Northern Sinfonia, whilst the latter continues to feature exhibitions from the some of the best international artists on the scene today. The Metro Centre shopping centre is also located in Gateshead for those who prefer a spot of retail therapy.
Sell my house in Gateshead
Talk to distriktOnline today if you need help or advice on selling your house in Gateshead. If we can’t sell your home then we can guarantee you won’t have to pay a penny in fees.